Klika is on the lookout for a new team member with a thing for everything cybersecurity related. As a Security Analyst at Klika, you will be responsible for monitoring the security system and related alerts, managing and coordinating the information collection activities from a variety of sources, performing initial analysis, and redistributing this information to appropriate team members for investigation or escalation.
In more detail, you will get to:
- Analyze monitoring alerts to accurately and quickly identify, classify, escalate, report, and guide responses to security events.
- Perform first level event triage and anomaly review for escalation.
- Collect and correlate event data and related documentation.
- Create incident tracking entries and escalate events to appropriate level.
- Coordinate with groups within the project to help mitigate and remediate issues uncovered during investigations.
- Review and summarize daily security threat information and ensure the successful coordination of this information across all involved parties.
- Participate in internal tool tuning, design, and development of cybersecurity processes and solutions.
- Assist with daily virus, vulnerability and exploit assessment review and development as necessary.
- Update situational awareness dashboard to help monitor on-going and recent security event activities.
- Update and improve processes for monitoring, audit, and investigations.
- Perform configuration updates, such as modifying configurations, signature definitions or implementing new policies on various security tools.
- Participate in daily hand-off and synchronization activities.
- Have at least two years of business-level experience in information security and can demonstrate knowledge of various Internet protocols (e.g., TCP/IP, DNS, HTTP), Antivirus systems, incident analysis and response standards and procedures and one or more intrusion detection technologies
- Have a strong interest in and possess hands-on knowledge of network and computer security issues.
- Are able to work meticulously with careful attention to detail and communicate effectively within a distributed global team environment.
- Recognize and deal appropriately with confidential and sensitive information.
- Are able to quickly learn new procedures, techniques, and approaches.
- Communicate and work effectively under normal and stressful situations.
Then wait no more → Apply on the form below.
Have additional questions? → Feel free to call Harun, our Talent Scout: +387 62 968 689.
Want to learn more about our culture and what it’s actually like working with us? → Check out our Instagram.