Wonder how Node.js fits into an IoT environment? Ready to find out? Klika is looking for a Node.js Developer responsible for managing the interchange of data between the server and the users in a cloud environment. Your primary focus will be the development of all server-side logic and ensuring high performance of our identity provider system.
Things you will get to do...
• You will get to work as part of a team developing applications and services using Agile development methods, writing reusable, testable, and efficient code. This includes participation in software engineering processes such as daily standups, sprint planning, retrospectives, design reviews, and code reviews.
• You will be responsible for the development of the back-end components, connecting the application with other web services (often third-party) and support the front-end developers by integrating their work.
• The core of this project is identity provisioning. Be ready to work on user authentication and authorization between multiple environments, servers and systems.
• As this project will be hosted on AWS, you will also be involved in the improvement process of our AWS infrastructure.
• Fetching user data? Implementing security and data protection, integrating data storage solutions will be one of your main tasks.
We’re looking for someone with...
• Solid knowledge of developing backend applications - knowledge of Node.js and it’s frameworks (Express, StrongLoop, etc.) a huge plus
• Working knowledge of Node.js development tools like npm, Grunt, Gulp, Brunch, Broccoli, Mongoose, etc.
• Understanding what asynchronous programming is all about and its workarounds.
• Good understanding of server-side templating languages
• Knowledge of modern authorization and authentication mechanisms (JWT, oAuth, SSO, API Gateway)
• Proven experience with cloud providers (AWS, Azure, Google Cloud). Since this project relies on AWS, experience with AWS services is a plus (API Gateway, Lambda, RDS)
• Professional experience working with SQL and/or NoSQL databases and distributed clusters
• The ability to write efficient queries and benchmark/profile them and integrate multiple data sources and databases into one system.
• Basic understanding of front-end technologies (HTML5, CSS3, React.js, Angular, WebPack, ) and server side preprocessors (stylus, less...)
• Proficient understanding of code versioning tools, such as Git
• Additional requirements
• Aside from the technical qualifications, the desire to learn and play around with new technologies is very important to us, as are strong collaborative and communication skills and a positive attitude.
Piqued your interest? --> Apply on the form below.
Have additional questions? --> Feel free to call Harun, our Talent Scout: +387 62 968 689.
Want to learn more about our culture and what it’s actually like working with us? --> Check out our Instagram.