You're a Senior Developer, Team Lead or Architect looking for that next career step? Then this might interest you. Our team working on a Big Data IoT project is looking for a Tech Lead that will help us develop the best possible solution.
As a Technical Lead you will have a chance to...
- Manage and execute software development projects from beginning to finish.
- Be a leader to a whole team of talented engineers whom you will guide, mentor and coach.
- Architect .NET and database-based solutions and ocassionaly takes over responsibility for a specific area of software development within a project
- Drive the product development by studying and analyzing existing technology architecture, compatibility and solution alternatives with best practices for delivery of scalable and high quality software
- Perform closely with Engineers, Architects and Product Management delivering a consistently high-quality product
- Brainstorm solutions and new implementations in architecture, DevOps, QA...
If this sounds interesting and you have...
- 4+ years of experience in the software development industry
- High level technical knowledge of one or multiple Web Technologies including C#, Java and Scripting languages.
- Good experience in any ORM
- Knowledge of applying Data Structures and Design Patterns.
- Hands on experience developing RESTful services in Agile oriented teams
- Leadership skills necessary to work as a lead engineer
- The ability to successfully multitask in a timeline-oriented environment
- Excelent organization and communication skills (English is a must)
Then we got to talk. Also, bonus points for...
- Hands on experience with Big Data technologies like Hadoop
- Knowledgeable or experienced about cloud technologies
Piqued your interest? --> Send us your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Have additional questions? --> Feel free to call Harun, our Talent Scout on +387 62 968 689.
Want to learn more about our culture and what it’s actually like working with us? --> Check out our Instagram.