We’re currently looking for a Senior Android Developer to join our team of 16 Mobile Developers, working across projects ranging from IoT smart-home applications, through AI powered CRMs to large-scale fin-tech applications.
What will you actually be doing?
As our Senior Android Developer you will be responsible for writing top-notch, well-documented code and rooting out hard-to-find issues to ensure the quality of our native Android mobile apps. You will be actively looking to resolve problems on the apps, using all tools at your disposal, constantly championing best practices of Android Development.
Being our Senior Android Developer, you’ll serve as a prominent voice in the architecture and system design discussions, constantly looking to improve the performance, scalability, extensibility, reliability, availability and general usability of our apps. If you’re always looking to adapt to new technologies and standards, as well as implement them on your projects, then look no further - this is a position for you.
What qualifications do you need to have?
- 3+ years of experience in Android development using Java/Android studio,
- Have several products running in production behind you,
- Ability to define objectives by analyzing user requirements; envisioning system features and functionality,
- Ability to complete application development by coordinating requirements, schedules, and activities; contributing to team meetings; troubleshooting development and production problems across multiple environments and operating platforms in distributed teams,
- Proficiency in English is a must!
Aside from the mentioned qualifications we also want you to be the type of person who:
- Is willing to tackle any technical problem imaginable,
- Loves making constant improvements and bringing new ideas,
- Has a positive attitude and works well within a team,
- Takes responsibility for his/her work.
Piqued your interest? --> Send us your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Have additional questions? --> Feel free to call Darjan, our Talent Manager: +387 62 968 689.
Want to learn more about our culture and what it’s actually like working with us? --> Check out our Instagram.