We are looking for a Ruby on Rails Developer to work on one of our biggest projects, an innovative mobile FinTech platform offering core banking services to customers across 3 continents. Think you’re up for the challenge?
What will you actually be doing?
As our Ruby on Rails Developer you will be in charge of working on our new project, from concept to implementation and will be developing key functionality and infrastructure.
You will be responsible for writing solid, well-documented, reusable and reliable code and rooting out hard to find issues, in order to ensure quality. Most importantly, you will have to learn fast and not be afraid to constantly tackle new technologies.
What qualifications do you need to have?
- 1+ years of experience in software development, using Ruby on Rails or another MVC based back-end framework,
- Experience with relational databases (MySQL, MS SQL, PostgreSQL etc.),
- Knowledge of common source control/code versioning systems, such as Git,
- Experience with RESTful Web Services,
- Experience working in an Agile/Scrum environment,
- Proficiency in English, both verbal and written.
Aside from the mentioned qualifications we also want you to be the type of person who:
- Has strong project management skills and enjoys taking projects from inception to completion,
- Loves making constant improvements and bringing new ideas,
- Has a positive attitude and works well within a team,
- Takes responsibility for his work.
Application deadline: November 11th 2018, 11:59 pm.
Piqued your interest? --> Send us your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Have additional questions? --> Feel free to call Darjan, our Talent Manager on +387 62 968 689.
Want to learn more about our culture and what it’s actually like working with us? --> Check out our Instagram.