We're currently looking for a Recruitment Specialist to handle full cycle recruitment processes in Klika and help us continue our practice of attracting, hiring and working together with exceptional people.
What will you actually be doing?
As our Recruitment Specialist you will be in charge of developing and executing a recruitment strategy that best fits Klika’s needs and satisfies current as well as potential openings in the future. Your responsibilities will include:
- Collaborating with the Hiring Managers in order to understand the hiring needs as well as profiles for each position,
- Implementing multiple sourcing strategies and techniques, such as using Boolean search, various professional and social networks, employee referrals and contacts, attending various events etc. We won't limit you when it comes to sourcing, as a matter of fact we expect you to keep using new creative and competitive sourcing techniques, in order to find and attract the best possible fits for each position ,
- Controlling and monitoring job ads on the company’s website and collaborating with the Marketing team in order to effectively and timely manage Klika’s recruiting via social media,
- Contacting, following up with and engaging potential candidates,
- Conducting in-depth candidate interviews, skills’ assessments and evaluations,
- Ensuring candidates are interviewed timely and feedback is obtained quickly and gathering and consolidating feedback from interview teams,
- Ensuring that the new employees’ first day and the onboarding program in general is planned and executed in a top-notch manner and suggesting improvements to the onboarding program, if necessary.
Networking is a very big part of this position. We expect you to build and foster relationships with active as well as passive candidates and maintain robust candidate pools for a variety of positions. As our Recruitment Specialist you’ll be promoting our employer brand, not just online but also at various conferences, seminars, job fairs etc.
It's also very important to us that you keep closely following recruitment trends and actively optimizing our own recruitment process, together with our Talent Manager.
Maintaining an exceptional candidate experience is huge to us. We expect you to be fully aware of its importance, to respect candidates' time, maintain a clear, open and timely communication with them and to ensure that candidates' journey through our selection process goes as smoothly and painlessly as possible, all the while identifying opportunities for its improvement.
What qualifications do you need to have?
- At least 2 years of full cycle recruiting experience (bonus points if the experience was acquired within the IT industry),
- Ability to effectively build and maintain strong and productive relationships and collaborate with a variety of people,
- Excellent interpersonal skills i.e. we want you to be a friendly, warm and “people person”, it will certainly help you with all of the networking and interviewing ,
- Excellent communication skills, both verbal and written,
- Highly developed multitasking and organizational skills are a must (you’ll be recruiting for many different positions simultaneously),
- Excellent grasp of the English language, both verbal and written,
- Being self-driven and able to work both within a team and independently with very low supervision.
Application deadline: November 13th 2018, 11:59 pm.
Piqued your interest? --> Send us your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Have additional questions? --> Feel free to call Darjan, our Talent Manager on +387 62 968 689.
Want to learn more about our culture and what it’s actually like working with us? --> Check out our Instagram.