We’re looking for QA Automation Engineers for both web and mobile applications within our new large-scale enterprise Fintech project. Ready to be a part of a community with more than 20 QA Engineers?
What will you actually be doing?
As our QA Automation Engineer you will be in charge of:
- Cooperating with the development team to design and develop test plans with adequate or maximum test coverage and analyzing all functional and nonfunctional requirements,
- Recommending appropriate automation frameworks, administering, maintaining and evaluating automation scripts and recommending changes, when needed,
- Partnering with the manual test team to implement all manual test cases,
- Analyzing and identifying presence of any issue or defect in system, escalating them if required and assisting all engineers in the validation and resolving of the issues and defects,
- Being meticulous about documenting all test procedures as well as findings,
- Proactively bringing potential issues and problems to the attention of the team; generating, proposing and implementing innovative solutions to solve them.
What qualifications do you need to have?
- Minimum 2 years of experience in web/mobile testing,
- Familiarity with QA terminology and best practices, as well as software development lifecycle phases and their purposes,
- Hands on experience in writing, executing and monitoring automated tests,
- Hands on experience using technologies such as (but not limited to) Selenium, Appium, Cucumber, Concordion, NUnit, SoapUI etc.,
- Familiarity with the Agile/Scrum methodology and the use of JIRA for issue tracking and collaboration,
- Strong English-speaking skills are a must (our clients are based all over the world).
Aside from the mentioned qualifications we also want you to be the type of person who:
- Has strong project management skills and enjoys taking projects from inception to completion,
- Loves making constant improvements and bringing new ideas,
- Has a positive attitude, works well within a team and takes responsibility for his/ her work.
Piqued your interest? --> Send us your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Have additional questions? --> Feel free to call Harun, our Talent Scout on +387 62 968 689.
Want to learn more about our culture and what it’s actually like working with us? --> Check out our Instagram.