If you have experience in Linux/Unix system administration and would like to put your acquired skills to the test you might be interested to know we’re:
Currently looking for an Linux System Engineer to work on one of our biggest projects, an innovative mobile FinTech platform offering core banking services to customers across 3 continents.
What will you actually be doing?
As our Linux System Engineer you will be the backbone of our service, in charge of:
- Monitoring day-to-day system operations, identifying, troubleshooting, and resolving performance issues,
- Supporting application deployments,
- Building infrastructure using Docker and/or similar container technologies,
- Assisting in capacity planning,
- Investigating, prototyping and delivering new and innovative solutions,
- Performing software builds and promotion through the software development life cycle,
- Implementing automation to streamline workflow and minimize manual efforts,
- Reviewing system operation documentation and procedures for accuracy.
What qualifications you need to have?
- 2+ years of experience in Linux/Unix system administration, deploying and operating software services on Linux,
- Good working knowledge of scripting & automation,
- Experience in supporting development teams,
- Extensive knowledge of existing industry standards, technologies, and infrastructure operations.
Aside from the mentioned qualifications we also want you to be the type of person who:
- Has strong project management skills and enjoys taking projects from inception to completion,
- Loves making constant improvements and bringing new ideas,
- Has a positive attitude and works well within a team,
- Takes responsibility for his work.
Piqued your interest? --> Send us your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Have additional questions? --> Feel free to call Darjan, our Talent Manager on +387 62 968 689.
Want to learn more about our culture and what it’s actually like working with us? --> Check out our Instagram.