If you’re an experienced software engineer looking to use cutting edge technologies in one of the most exciting sectors out there today, pay attention:
We’re looking for a Java Developer to work on our new Fintech project, implementing Netflix’s OSS and microservices!
What will you actually be doing?
As our Java Developer you will work across the entire development life cycle of the fintech service, from requirements all the way to delivery.
You will be using your technical knowledge to design, code, test and customize software solutions in order to meet the project requirements, also adding industry trends as necessary. Also, it will be your responsibility to ensure that system improvements are successfully implemented and monitored to increase efficiency and that applications are compatible across multiple platforms and browsers.
During the life cycle you will have a huge say on tech selection, approaches and on anything else you feel would be of value to make the final result as great as possible.
You will generally be given more difficult technical challenges but don’t worry, we got you covered: We heavily invest in our employees’ education and personal development and encourage them to implement their new knowledge and skills to our existing projects.
What qualifications do you need to have?
- 2+ years experience in software development,
- Proficiency in Java/JEE design and software development, ideally using the Spring MVC Framework, is a huge advantage,
- Familiarity with REST API development using JSON schema,
- Experience working in an Agile/Scrum environment,
- Understanding of version control systems, preferably Git,
- Experience with unit testing and testing frameworks such as jUnit,
- Knowledge and working experience in SQL and relational databases,
- Bonus points if you already have experience working with micro services and Netflix’s OSS!
Aside from the mentioned qualifications we also want you to be the type of person who:
- Has strong project management skills and enjoys taking projects from inception to completion,
- Loves making constant improvements and bringing new ideas,
- Has a positive attitude and works well within a team and,
- Takes responsibility for his work.
Important note: We're hiring both Seniors and Juniors for this particular position.
Piqued your interest? --> Send us your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Have additional questions? --> Feel free to call Darjan, our Talent Manager on +387 62 968 689.
Want to learn more about our culture and what it’s actually like working with us? --> Check out our Instagram.