Are you passionate about creating web applications that are both beautiful and well designed? Would you like to get a chance to work with the latest technologies? If so, then pay attention:
We’re currently looking for a Front-end Developer to work on one of our big FinTech projects that implements Netflix OSS in a microservices architecture.
What will you actually be doing?
You'll have the opportunity to give your own input, participate in planning and developing of the product’s functionalities. The project itself is very innovative and you’ll have the ability to use and play around with new and up to date technologies.
You will be building a project from the scratch, with a lot of freedom for developing the UI. We expect you to be ready to roll up your sleeves and get your hands dirty when it comes to solving challenging technical issues, while shipping code regularly.
It’s an ambitious project, but you’re not alone in it: you’ll be participating in code reviews and working hand-in-hand with other developers and QA engineers in your team.
What qualifications do you need to have?
- 2+ years experience in software development,
- Proficiency with HTML5 and CSS3 is also a must,
- Understanding of version control systems, preferably Git,
- Experience working in an Agile/Scrum environment,
- Proficiency in English is a must,
- Taste for UI/UX is a plus.
Aside from the mentioned qualifications we also want you to be the type of person who:
- Has strong project management skills and enjoys taking projects from inception to completion,
- Loves making constant improvements and bringing new ideas,
- Has a positive attitude and works well within a team,
- Takes responsibility for his work.
Piqued your interest? --> Send us your CV to email@example.com.
Have additional questions? --> Feel free to call Harun, our Talent Scout on +387 62 968 689.
Want to learn more about our culture and what it’s actually like working with us? --> Check out our Instagram.