Are you looking to steer your career into the constantly evolving field of DevOps? Does working on complex and challenging projects motivate you? If so, then read on.
We are currently looking for a DevOps Engineer to work on one of our biggest projects, an innovative mobile FinTech platform offering core banking services to customers across 3 continents.
What will you actually be doing?
As our DevOps Engineer you will primarily be responsible for supporting the deployment process of our app’s various changes and features. You will be actively involved in the continuous development, testing, integration, deployment and monitoring of the software throughout its development life cycle as well as the development of specific tools for system monitoring.
What qualifications do you need to have?
- 2+ years of experience in software development,
- Strong background in Linux/Unix Administration,
- Thorough knowledge of Git,
- Experience in supporting development teams,
- Experience with automation/configuration management,
- Experience/knowledge of tools for environmental monitoring, automated deployment, and continuous integration (experience with Docker is a huge plus),
- Ability to use a wide variety of open source technologies and cloud services,
- A working understanding of code and scripting,
- Strong experience with SQL and NOSQL,
- Familiarity with the Agile/Scrum methodology and the use of JIRA for issue tracking,
- Strong English speaking skills are a must (our clients are based all over the world).
Aside from the technical qualifications, the desire to learn and play around with new technologies is very important to us. Also, as a DevOps engineer you will be constantly in contact with our development and QA teams, so highly developed collaboration and communication skills as well as project management skills are also a must.
Piqued your interest? --> Send us your CV to email@example.com.
Have additional questions? --> Feel free to call Darjan, our Talent Manager: +387 62 968 689.
Want to learn more about our culture and what it’s actually like working with us? --> Check out our Instagram.