Trying to makes sense of everything through data? Then you are what we are looking for. Our data team is looking for a Data Engineer to make value out of data on our Big Data projects and help us drive the product development in the right way.
As a Data Engineer in our team, you will:
- Work with stakeholders throughout the organization to identify opportunities for leveraging company data to drive product development.
- Develop custom data models and algorithms to apply to data sets and buliding high quality prediction systems
- Fetching information from various sources, analyzing it for better understanding about how the business performs, and building automation tools for easier data ingestion.
- Develop processes and tools to monitor and analyze model performance and data accuracy
- Processing, cleansing, and verifying the integrity of data used for analysis
- Coordinate with different functional teams to implement models and monitor outcomes.
We are looking for someone with:
- Strong algorithmic problem solving skills with an emphasis on product development
- Technical expertise regarding data models, database design and algorithms
- Proficiency in using query languages (SQL, Hive, Pig) and both SQL and NoSQL databases (MongoDB, Cassandra, HBase)
- Experience with distributed data/computing tools: Map/Reduce, Hadoop, Hive, Spark, Gurobi, MySQL, etc.
- Strong project management skills
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills for coordinating across teams
- Experience visualizing/presenting data for stakeholders
Bonus points for:
- Desire to learn and play with new technologies
- Experience with Big Data techologies and cloud technologies
- Good scripting and programming skills (Java, Python, Bash)
Piqued your interest? --> Send us your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Have additional questions? --> Feel free to call Harun, our Talent Scout on +387 62 968 689.
Want to learn more about our culture and what it’s actually like working with us? --> Check out our Instagram.