We are looking for a Data Scientist to turn data into information, information into insight and insight into business decisions. You will conduct full lifecycle activities to include requirements analysis and design, develop analysis and reporting capabilities. You will support our product, sales, leadership and marketing teams with insights gained from analyzing data.
- Work with stakeholders throughout the organization to identify opportunities for leveraging company data to drive business solutions.
- Mine and analyze data from databases to drive optimization and improvement of product development, marketing techniques and business strategies.
- Assess the effectiveness and accuracy of new data sources and data gathering techniques.
- Develop custom data models and algorithms to apply to data sets
- Coordinate with different functional teams to implement models and monitor outcomes.
- Develop processes and tools to monitor and analyze model performance and data accuracy
- 2+ years of experience as data analyst
- Strong problem solving skills with an emphasis on product development
- Technical expertise regarding data models, database design and development and data mining
- Experience with “big data” technologies
- Strong analytical skills with the ability to collect, organize, analyze, and disseminate significant amounts of information with attention to detail and accuracy
- Strong project management skills
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills for coordinating across teams
- Experience visualizing/presenting data for stakeholders
- Desire to learn and play with new technologies
- Experience with distributed data/computing tools: Map/Reduce, Hadoop, Hive, Spark, Gurobi, MySQL, etc.
Piqued your interest? --> Send us your CV to email@example.com.
Have additional questions? --> Feel free to call Darjan, our Talent Manager on +387 62 968 689.
Want to learn more about our culture and what it’s actually like working with us? --> Check out our Instagram.