If you’re an experienced .NET Developer looking to apply your skills and passion to a complex project that implements cutting edge technologies then pay attention to the following:
We are looking for a .NET/Web Developer to work on one of our biggest projects, a native iOS and Android smart home application utilizing the latest in IoT technology.
What will you actually be doing?
You will be working on the development of key functionality and infrastructure, focusing on design and development of .NET web applications and API services. More precisely, you will be responsible for:
- Building reusable code and libraries for future use,
- Optimizing our application for maximum speed and scalability,
- Implementing security and data protection,
- Designing and implementing data storage solutions,
- Implementing performance and quality modules,
- Identifying bottlenecks and bugs, and devising solutions to these problems,
- Helping maintain code quality, organization, and automatization.
What qualifications do you need to have?
- 2+ years of experience in software development.
- Skilled with .NET Framework including Visual Studio, C#, MVC 5, and ASP.NET.
- Experience in working with Microsoft Azure cloud.
- Experience in working with Sharepoint.
- Familiar with MS SQL Server or comparable database management system.
- Experience with multiple storage techniques like relational databases, noSQL. databases, blob storage, etc.
- Proficient understanding of code versioning tools, such as Git.
- Proficiency in English, both verbal and written.
We would also like you to already have knowledge and experience in the following areas:
- Integration of multiple data sources and databases into one system.
- Data migration, transformation, and scripting.
- Outputting data in different formats.
- Creating database schemas that represent and support business processes.
- Implementing automated testing platforms and unit tests.
Aside from the technical qualifications, the desire to learn and play around with new technologies is very important to us, as are strong collaborative and communication skills and a positive attitude. For this particular position the ability to travel and work off-site is also important.
Piqued your interest? --> Send us your CV to email@example.com.
Have additional questions? --> Feel free to call Darjan, our Talent Manager on +387 62 968 689.
Want to learn more about our culture and what it’s actually like working with us? --> Check out our Instagram.