We are looking for Back-end Developers for a number of our projects, ranging from IoT smart-home applications, through AI powered sales CRMs to large-scale fin-tech applications.
What will you actually be doing?
You will be working on the development of key functionality and infrastructure, focusing on design and development of our web applications and API services. More precisely, you will be responsible for:
- Building reusable code and libraries for future use,
- Optimizing our applications for maximum speed and scalability,
- Implementing security and data protection,
- Designing and implementing data storage solutions,
- Implementing performance and quality modules,
- Identifying bottlenecks and bugs, and devising solutions to these problems,
- Helping maintain code quality, organization, and automatization.
What qualifications do you need to have?
- 2+ years of experience in software development.
- Proficiency in one or more of the following back-end programming languages: Ruby On Rails, Python, Java, .NET etc.
- Familiarity with MS SQL Server, MySQL, PostgreSQL or other comparable database management system.
- Experience with multiple storage techniques like relational databases, NoSQL. databases, blob storage, etc.
- Proficient understanding of code versioning tools, such as Git.
- Proficiency in English, both verbal and written, is a must! (Our clients are based all over the world).
We would also like you to already have knowledge and experience in the following areas:
- Integration of multiple data sources and databases into one system.
- Data migration, transformation, and scripting.
- Outputting data in different formats.
- Creating database schemas that represent and support business processes.
- Implementing automated testing platforms and unit tests.
Aside from the technical qualifications, the desire to learn and play around with new technologies is very important to us, as are strong collaborative and communication skills and a positive attitude.
Piqued your interest? --> Send us your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Have additional questions? --> Feel free to call Darjan, our Talent Manager on +387 62 968 689.
Want to learn more about our culture and what it’s actually like working with us? --> Check out our Instagram.