Are you an experienced Android Developer that likes working on challenging and unusual projects? Would you like to work in a company with a uniquely flexible and laid-back culture? If your answers are “YES” then we might have a job for you.
We’re currently looking for an experienced Android Developer to work one of our key projects, an unorthodox and easy-to-use CRM that utilizes AI to help sales people reach more prospects, close more deals and grow their companies’ business. Think you’re up for the challenge?
What will you actually be doing?
As our Android Developer you will be responsible for writing solid, well-documented code and rooting out hard-to-find issues to ensure the quality of our Android mobile app. Suggesting and implementing new features will also be your responsibility as will the bug fixes of our existing app. The app itself has quite a few features, as you’ll see, so you’ll have to learn fast. We’re also expecting you to constantly strive towards tackling new technologies and finding ways to implement them in our Android app.
What qualifications do you need to have?
- 2+ years of experience in Android development using Java/Android studio.
- Experience with Facebook APIs, OAuth, and Agile/Scrum.
- Familiarity with Git.
- Familiarity with Photoshop or Adobe Illustrator is a plus.
- Proficiency in English is a must.
Aside from the mentioned qualifications we also want you to be the type of person who:
- Has strong project management skills and enjoys taking projects from inception to completion,
- Loves making constant improvements and bringing new ideas,
- Has a positive attitude and works well within a team,
- Takes responsibility for his work.
Piqued your interest? --> Send us your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Have additional questions? --> Feel free to call Darjan, our Talent Manager: +387 62 968 689.
Want to learn more about our culture and what it’s actually like working with us? --> Check out our Instagram.